Thursday, August 4, 2011

Chapter 6

 Me and Fred snuck up on the first guard tower. He motioned to a lone guard patrolling the parameter.
     “Here.” he handed me a strange object. “Strangle him with this while I pick the lock to the door.”
     I grabbed the wooden handles. one in each hand, and pulled the string in the middle taunt. I followed the guard to a alley and I quickly put the cord around his neck, tightening it as much as I could.
     The guard struggled for a second and I saw that he was trying to get a finger in so he could yell for help. I turned backwards, using as much force as I could to strangle him. The force I used was so great that the cord cut the guards head off, blood spraying the side of the tower. I carried the body to a near by dumpster and I hid it in there. I walked back and kicked the head into the bush.
     I walked back to the door and saw that Fred was still picking it. “Fuck it.” He said and kicked the door near the lock. The wood splintered and the door was able to be opened. We both drew a silenced pistol and went in.
     There was a lone guard sitting in a chair, fast asleep. Fred snuck over to the man and in one swift motion, covered the man’s mouth and tore his throat out with a combat knife. He hid the body and motioned for me to hide.
     Two guards came in, joking about some girls they had fun with earlier that day. Fred came over to me and pointed at one of them.
     “You take the one on the left.” he said and aimed at one of them.
     We both fired and hit the same person. Fred cussed and threw his knife at the other guard, hitting him in the back of the skull.
     “Damn it Zack.” he whispered at me and pulled the knife out of the back of the man’s head. “When we get back I am teaching you to tell right from left.”
     We snuck the rest of the way to the guard room. Inside we could see one man at the control board with the controls to the whole place. We stepped in and saw that it was the professor.
     “Yo professor!” I yelled. “What are you doing here?”
     He turned to us and I saw that he was gray skinned with yellow eyes. Fred went wide eyed and fired at him. “You piece of shit mother......” was all he could get out before he was impaled by one of the claws coming out of the professor’s back.
     Fred dropped to the ground as he pressed one of the buttons, opening all the doors leading to the outside world. I heard a chorus of moans echo in the dome as legions of the freaks came in. Fred fired at him again, this time hitting him in the center of his chest.
     He removed his shirt and I saw that he was missing all organs and flesh up to his shoulders. His ribs had grown larger, and he used one of gore Fred again. I saw Fred try to raise his arms to fire, and managed to hit him where his heart should be.
     “Get out of here, RUN!” he yelled and fired again. “I can’t hold him off for long.”
     I ran, grabbing a shotgun off of the wall. I got outside in time to hear a explosion rock the control room. I looked around and saw the full chaos of what was happening outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment