Saturday, August 6, 2011

Writing Process Part 1: How I Write

I have decided to put some of the things I do when writing on here, so in this part I decided to put how I write, so if you wonder why the stories are kinda rushed, this will hopefully explain it. Basically my writing process into three parts, Inspiration, The Rough Draft, The Typed Rough Draft, and The Final Copy. I am gonna have a full article about my writing process, but in this I will talk about the other areas. I start by taking my ideas and writing them down in a notebook in story form. From here I do it chapter by chapter, which in my story is usually day by day basis. I usually make very large spelling mistakes and even parts that I completely take out. Those parts are usually senseless talking between Tabitha and Zack. From there I type the rough draft on here for people to read and give me feed back. That is as far as I have gotten so far into this, I hope to have more promising work on here. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment